Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's Getting on My Nerves

You know how people sometimes say that they feel a cold breeze pass through them when they think they see a ghost? Well the opposite is happening to me. I will feel warmth off inanimate objects for no reason.

One night I was sitting on my sofa watching TV and reached over to grab my remote off the coffee table. As my hand neared the table I felt a warmth radiating from it. When I touched the table, and the objects on it they were cool to the touch. So why did I feel that heat coming off the table?

Then a few days later I was waiting for the train and leaned up against a metal rail. The rail touched my bare back, between my pants and shirt, and felt hot to the touch. I touched the same spot with my hand, but it was cool. Thinking myself crazy I leaned back against the rail, only to have it sear my back again. Weird.

I have also noticed that I have felt wetness on my skin, but when I go to wipe off the liquid, my skin is dry. Is this a medical condition that I should know about?

No comments: