Friday, December 03, 2004

california dreamin

I took a nap this afternoon and had the most lovely dream. I was wading along in a river in kind of a gorge, with trees on the hills rising from each bank. I couldn't decide if i was going with the flow or against it. I looked down into the water, which was so clear. It was like I was high above the water and could see the reefs or areas of seaweed under the water. Then a person swam by to my left, under the water like they were snorkeling. Someone else passed to my right. I looked beheind me to see them swim away. As I turned around, I decided to dive under the water. Then I woke up!

My whole nap had only been about 15 minutes, but when I awoke, I felt refreshed, like I actually had just taken a dip in a cool river! I wonder what the dream symbolizes....

No comments: